Redprairie training with expert
JDA's warehouse management software solution provides a platform that focuses on labour utilization, customer service and warehouse organization to optimize your warehousing processes. This software package aims to turn your warehousing operation into a cost-controlled, service-focused portion of your supply chain. The goal of JDA's software is to help its customers optimize costs, achieve revenue growth, quicken execution times and increase supply chain efficiency.
There are two parts of JDA
Introduction to Red Prairie
• About Red Prairie / JDA (as a company and history)
• Login, System Navigation
Basic Warehouse Solution
• Warehouse Design
• Setup new Warehouse and Building, Area
• Setup Locations
• Setup work area, work zones
• Setup Item, Item Footprints
• Setup Client, Supplier, Customer
Basic user setup
• User setup
• Roles setup
• User permissions
• Create and Manage inbound (PO, Master Receipts, Receipts)
• Truck/Trailer connection to Receipts/Master Receipts
• Receiving policies
• Storage configuration setup
• Receiving & Put away - Desktop and MTF
• Inventory movements
• Bin-to-bin Transfer / Storage Transfer
• Inventory Adjustments
• Order setup
• Shipment based outbound process
• Shipment Planning
• Wave Operations
• Shipping policies
• Allocation search path configurations
• Release rule policy setup
• Different types of Picks
• Staging and Shipping (Desk Top & MTF)
• Split shipments
• Cycle Counting setup
• Cycle count
• Audit count
• Desktop Trace Log, Troubleshooting and Fixing Issues
• MTF Trace Log, Troubleshooting and Fixing Issues
- About Red Prairie / JDA (as a company and history)
- Redprairie layered architecture
- Redprairie Triggers
- Customizing moca commands and triggers
Data Driven Application (DDA)
- Creating new DDA screens
- Types of DDA
Reports and Labels
- Creating labels using Nice Label and integrating with WMS
- Creating Reports with Jasper Reports and integrating with WMS.
- Adding new interfaces
- Communication methods
- Logging events and processing inbound data.
For More Information please feel free to call or email us.
Call or WhatsApp : +91- 9008906809, 9148251978
You might also be interested in the following Izydaisy ads
BMU offers b tech CSE course to develop technical skills, soft skills and social awareness amongst students to excel in their careers. B.Tech in...
Couldnâ€™t find what you were looking for?
Avoid communicating via email; use the Izydaisy messaging centre.
Report ads and messages that you think are suspicious.
The more questions you ask, the more you know.
If an item must be mailed, insist the seller uses registered post.
The best way to pay is Cash on Delivery.
Arrange a safe place to meet up and complete a transaction.
Avoid carrying more cash on you than required.